Brand new luxury California Spanish Revival style estate with 4 bedroom suites and a loft bedroom/lounge and 6 bathrooms.
This beautifully landscaped expansive 2+ acre private estate has spectacular mountain views and is located in one of the most desirable locations in Indian Wells. The property is located on the grass barranca between the El Dorado and Indian Wells Golf Country Clubs (both walking distance).
The house has a large living / dining / bar room all open area with a loft room/lounge above. The large gourmet kitchen with pantry and ice makers is a chef’s dream. Each bedroom suite with reclaimed wood planked floors has its own unique hand painted tile bathroom with walk in showers.
The amazingly tranquil property has it’s own private tennis court with its surface matching the Indian Wells Tennis Garden championship court. Private pool/spa and fruit orchards with a tree house are also on the property…relax, play, entertain. The house looks out onto it’s own private 1+ acre grass barranca…great for chipping golf balls, setting up a 200 foot water slip-n-slide, football, volleyball, bounce houses, etc. The incredible views from the interior of the house, backyard, pool, jacuzzi, tennis court, orchards, and grass barranca all look out to Eisenhower Mountain.
This estate property is great for large families, corporate retreats, family reunions, small private parties/events, music, etc. The house very comfortably sleeps 14 with children.
The property is also only 5 minutes away from:
• El Paseo, the Rodeo Drive of the desert. Here you’ll find the best shopping and many of the best restaurants in the entire region.
• The Golf Resort at Indian Wells, #1 PGA Tour golf course you can play in California.
• The spectacular Indian Wells Tennis Garden, home of the annual BNP Parabis Open.
• The Living Desert, our remarkable zoo and botanical gardens, featuring 450 wild animals and fabulous activities for kids of all ages.
• The property is also located just 10 minutes from the Coachella, Stagecoach, and Desert Trip Music Festivals. The Coachella Polo Fields, the ANA Inspiration and CareerBuilder Challenge golf tournaments, and The Thermal Club motor speedway are also just 10-20 minutes away too!
• The impressive Palm Springs Air Museum is located just 20 minutes from the property. The Museum preserves, exhibits, and flies aircraft from World War Two, Korea, and the Vietnam Wars.
• And located just 30 minutes away is the breathtaking Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, the world’s largest rotating tram car, which travels over two-and-one-half miles along the breathtaking cliffs of Chino Canyon, transporting riders to the pristine wilderness of the Mt. San Jacinto State Park.
|Rates||$1,350 to $5,000|
- Private Pool
- Private Spa
- Salt Water Pool
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Gas Fireplace
- Luxury Rentals
- Palm Springs Wedding Venues & Event Homes